Monday, March 9, 2009

Personal Reflection


Hello peoples today in my blog I would be talking about why I personally chose aviation. As many people who personally knows me knows that I love traveling. Since I was in the womb I have been traveling across America. When I was younger I use to fly from Denver Colorado, Chicago Illinois, Los Angeles California, and Jackson Mississippi via flight. Since I can remember I got excited by flying. I guess because when a plane is the process of taking off it has to go at a very fast pace to get up in the air. While it's gaining its top speed on ground you are being propel deep into your seat and if you’re blessed enough to sit by a window you will see the background moving in a slight blur. I also like when the plane is in the process of landing and if your blessed enough to sit at a window by the wing you can actually see the wings lifting up to create more drag then lift to slow the plane down enough to land at a respectable speed. But while the plane is landing its back at the same speed as of when it had took off so for a couple of seconds the background (outside) is in a blur. Then it stopped abruptly, which propelled you out of your seat. That also excites me. Thus, I was motivated to become a pilot. I know and realize that a lot of people are terrified of flying because of the bad media take that flying has, but me personally I don't care. Why live your life in fear and limit yourself. So I feel that I'm killing two birds with one stone. One being the excitement of speed and another is traveling/sight seeing. Thanks peoples so until next time be light, fly high, and ball right.

No comments:

Post a Comment